• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2014

    I don’t regret not working with Juhi Chawla in the past-Madhuri Dixit




    Madhuri also said that she is happy to work with Juhi in 'Gulaab Gang' and hopes to work with her again.


    Actress
    Madhuri Dixit says there is no such word called difficult in her dictionary and
    she likes to conquer problems. The Bollywood diva, who will be seen next in
    ‘Gulaab Gang’, has done her own stunts in the movie.


    ‘Gulaab
    Gang’ directed by newcomer Soumik Sen, is based on Gulabi gang, a group of
    Indian women vigilantes and activists dressed in pink saris, fighting against
    the social injustice and operating in Bundelkhand region of UP.


    When
    asked if doing dance or action was difficult, she says, “I had a training in
    taekwondo hence it became little easy for me to do action. We had no body
    doubles, we all did the stunts and action on our own. Even while dancing one
    ends up getting injured… So its ok. There is no such word called difficult
    (mushkil) in my dictionary.. I like to conquer.”


    Madhuri
    hopes the film does good business at the box-office. Madhuri and Juhi Chawla
    are coming together for the first time on screen in a film. The two did get an
    offer to share screen space earlier but Juhi had refused the film.


    “I am
    happy we worked together in this film. I don’t regret about not working in the
    past. I hope to work with her again. I don’t think one should compare us or
    talk about comparison as we are playing two different roles in the film. I am
    the hero, she is the villian… These two characters would be nothing without
    each other. I think we have got the best energy for this film,” she said.


    “She
    plays a sweet villain in the film… It is scary in a way. It is a very different
    role for her and I liked watching her on screen. It was wonderful working with
    her,” Madhuri said.


    The
    46-year-old actress feels women need to be educated. “We need to educate women…
    Education is the key. They should be respected, there should be gender
    equality,” she said.




    ‘Gulab
    Gang’, directed by Sen and produced by Anubhav Sinha, is slated to release on
    March 7, a day before the International Women’s Day.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty